-
January 7th, 2005, 02:06 AM
#2111
Inactive Member
I have Baten Kaitos. Only played about two hours, have much anime to watch. Pretty fun so far, butt he character designs are fugly.
-
January 7th, 2005, 07:21 AM
#2112
Senior Hostboard Member
LOL Wise, there's no F button, not good game xD Never thought 5 bears can be dangerous for a battle mage ??
-
January 7th, 2005, 06:46 PM
#2113
Senior Hostboard Member
IRT Wiseman - Hahahaha, if only... The only way the PS2 controller can be improved is through the inclusion of a button that allows you to screw anything at anytime.
IRT Xel - I noticed that too; from the screenshots they looked a little lacking in the detail department. They should have brought back Akira Toriyama (Trigger) or Nobuteru Yuuki (Cross) to do the character designs, those were truly special.
-
January 7th, 2005, 07:00 PM
#2114
HB Forum Owner
-
January 7th, 2005, 07:10 PM
#2115
Senior Hostboard Member
Sony needs to hire you. This pad could add a whole new dimension of gameplay, and give them an even clearer lead over their rivals.
That said, Nintendo would probably try counter this by adding a big yellow "Cuddle" button to their controllers. Meanwhile, Microsoft would just say "Screw it" and turn their controller into a keyboard.
-
January 7th, 2005, 07:17 PM
#2116
HB Forum Owner
I think Nintendo would do this and Microsoft this
-
January 7th, 2005, 07:30 PM
#2117
HB Forum Owner
And finally, here's sega's
-
January 7th, 2005, 07:54 PM
#2118
Senior Hostboard Member
-
January 7th, 2005, 08:03 PM
#2119
Inactive Member
of course, nothing beats game with spanktastic gameplay.
-
January 7th, 2005, 08:15 PM
#2120
HB Forum Owner
I've realized I'm converting this thread into 4chan.
Back to topic, I'll go play some Star Ocean 3. I'm getting close to the end of disc 1.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks